Know Us Better
Our Mission and Vission
Our mission is to contribute towards Scotland’s Natural Capital Index. As Scotland has high nature value farming and forestry yet consumption of fruit and vegetables in scots regular dietary has been a matter of concern according to New Economics Foundation’s latest report. We want to be an adversary of good food nation policy and help Scotland achieve its mission for 2025 of being healthier country. Healthy Mojo is one of its kind healthy alternative to packed juices, soft-drinks and beverages with added preservatives and sugar. Categorically our mission could be underlined as three folds
Product Mission – provide customers with fresh, healthy and nutritious juices, smoothies and fruit cream. Along with our trademark secret recipe of combination of seeds.
Community Mission – support the community by providing healthy alternatives and buying food produce directly from farmers. Also, giving back to the society and establishing a connect with non profit organization that is involved in helping local community.
Economic Mission – Establish a blue print to connect with all local business related to out healthy food ideology.
We dont want you to compromise on your taste-buds
'Choose healthy Mojo, Choose Healthy Living'
We add a spoon of our combination of seed mix
We add a mix of combination of seeds to our drinks. Our seed mix contains variety of seeds, specified below:
1. Chia Seeds - There nutrition profile boasts a good amount of protein, fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and important minerals like manganese, calcium and phosphorus
2. Pumpkin Seeds - They are a good source of healthful oils, magnesium, and other nutrients that enhance the health of the heart, bones, and other functions.
3. Flax Seed - They are good sources of many nutrients. Their health benefits are mainly due to their content of omega-3 fats, lignans and fiber.
4. Melon Seeds - They are rich in vitamin B, potassium, magnesium, and zinc, which studies have linked with various health benefits.
5. Sunflower seeds -They help in lower blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar as they contain vitamin E, magnesium, protein, linoleic fatty acids and several plant compounds
We use 3 types of melon seeds - Watermelon, Muskmelon and Cantaloupe